We have a unique strategy to help your child learn in a nurturing environment with Islamic core value system. We have designed a holistic approach to academic opportunities with special attention to skill development and leadership skill encouragement.
We work on student’s individuality as we believe every student is unique and requires special attention and support to carve out the best prospects.
The modern world has modern problems which require an effective and immediate solution, our educational experts have designed very well balanced Islamic educational programs to make sure our students get a good understanding of religious beliefs and practices. This will help them be a productive part of the Muslim Ummah.
Allah ﷻ, The Al-Musawir (means Portraitist or Contortionist). Perfect in all His Creation.
The perfect portrait made by Al-Musawir is ‘Our Children’.
Everything in life is a reflection of Allah’s supreme artistry. Mankind is Allah’s canvas and your child is his masterpiece. Making your child be that masterpiece is what we’re here for.
As Allah said to Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in the Quran, “Wama Arsalnaka illah Rehmat-al-Lil Aalameen” “And we send you as a mercy to all creation”. According to this ayah, we understand that Our Prophet ﷺ was sent down as a mercy to all; whose thought was unlimited, who worries about every individual and wants the best for everyone.
We have to build up our children’s mindset in such a way that they must be able to think for others and provide to them in unlimited ways and furthermore be sensitive and loving towards others along with the ability to face each & every challenge of their lives with braveness because that is what we have learnt from the lives of our Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and the Sahaba.
We believe the key to success is found in early education. The most elegant curriculum is Islam. We make sure they will grow into the best version of themselves by helping them learn to love Allah ﷻ and mankind through the most advanced learning facilities in our schools.
It is only possible when we spend our lives as per the teachings of Deen-e-Islam and the world.
Sulman Ahmad Khan
Dear Members of the SUFRA Schooling System family, Well Wishers and Visitors!
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.
SUFRA Schooling System is a private full-time school, Foundation to O levels.
At SUFRA SS, we carefully design all aspects of our educational processes to cultivate and stimulate the intellectual, social, and personal development of the most important part of this institution, the students.
We are committed to establishing a dynamic learning institution that is always striving for excellence in order to meet the needs of the present and the future. We would like to thank our committed and dedicated staff for their ongoing commitment to the school’s improvement.
SUFRA SS offers Arabic, Qur’anic, and Islamic Studies programmes in addition to the Cambridge international curriculum. We have an entire department devoted to memorising the Holy Quran using proper tajweed and sustaining methods.
I welcome and encourage families interested in learning more about SUFRA SS to contact me.
~Mariyum Akhtar, Principal
SUFRA Schooling System strives to create an enriching learning environment that encourages Islamic values, leadership, and academic achievement.
To create and sustain a learning community that generates leaders through faith, knowledge, and inspiration.
Our aim is to produce students of knowledge and virtue, whose hearts are filled with Allah’s love and trust, who are true representatives of the Muslim Ummah, and who will benefit all humanity.
- Service – Being a responsible citizen in our community. (fair & truthful)
- Teamwork – Working together for excellence. United as a wall of steel
- Ambition – Aspiring to be our best with unlimited mindset.
- Respect – Treating others as our Prophet ﷺ taught us.
WHY SUFRA Schooling System?
- We begin every day with recitation of Surah Yaseen.
- Offering Zuhr Salah in congregation on campus.
- Tarbiyah, in and outside the classroom to make better Muslims.
- Works closely with parents to achieve the best results in education and upbringing.
- Many different teaching methods. Specially crafted curriculum that is both wide and balanced.
- Child development that encompasses mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional aspects.
- Following monthly moral themes to incorporate essential Islamic values.
- Based on Islamic principles, we provide a caring and stimulating environment.
- Constant professional and Islamic training for teachers.
- A remarkable 15:1 student-to-teacher ratio, which helps to teacher to have individual attention on each student.
- In house curriculum and resource development
- Every student must be able to recite Quran till the student reaches to grade VIII.
- Every student must memorize last 10 surahs and 5 surahs (Surah Yaseen, Rehman, Waqia, mulk & Muzzamil)
- We discourage tuitions for students.