Hifz is optional at SUFRA Schooling School. The characteristics developed in children through foundation classes prepares children for effective Hifz. During Hifz children are encouraged to continue the academics at a slower pace. The Hifz section is closely monitored and the progress of the children is frequently tested.
The following are the highlights of our Hifz Program:
- The programme is expected to be completed in two years.
- Hifz students receive the best support from dedicated Qaris.
- The low student-to-teacher ratio of 10:1 ensures one-on-one attention and guidance for each student.
- Supplementary classes are provided to Hifz students in order to keep them up to date on important areas of development.
- Various supplications are memorised.
- Tarbiyah intensive sessions assist students in developing good character, manners, and ethics.
- A ceremony is held to commemorate the completion of Hifz.
- Huffaz are awarded certificates in the annual Hifz convocation ceremony.
- After the completion of Hifz, the school provides additional assistance to the Huffaz in resuming their academic studies.
Days & Timings:
- Monday to Thursday (8:00 am to 3:00 pm)
- Saturday (9:00 am to 1:00 pm)